“First we eat, then we do everything else.” - M.F.K. Fisher
“We all eat, and it would be a sad waste of opportunity to eat badly.” - Anna Thomas
“People who love to eat are always the best people.” - Julia Child
“One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.” - Virginia Woolf
“Pull up a chair. Take a taste. Life is so endlessly delicious.”
Ibiza Food Tours
guided tours tasting Ibiza
Explore the sights, sounds and tastes of Ibiza town with our unique walking tour.
Ibiza has a rich history with food, influenced by different cultures over of 1000s of years. What better way to experience this than to taste it?
Spend time learning more, visiting the island’s unique restaurants, markets and shops, and experiencing the tastes of Ibiza and Spain. From tapas and jamon, to Ibiza’s famous Hierbas, you’ll try over 12 different foods and 8 drinks.
We’ll visit local markets, shops and restaurants, and discover the stories behind the food, the drink, the owners and the chefs.
What better way to spend a day!
How it works
We have searched for the most unique locations for you to visit and sought out the food and drinks which really connect you with Ibiza`s and Spanish culture. You’ll be taken to places that only the locals know – places you can tell your friends about.
Your guide will take you to carefully selected locations to sample delicious dishes prepared by local chefs, such as local pastries, olives, wine, tapas, Iberico ham and local delicacies.
- From 31st October till the end of March we only organise tours by appointment so please contact us for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our tours are €79 per person and last 4-5 hours.
- Maximum 8 people per tour, minimum 4 people required for tour to go ahead
- Choose from a morning or late afternoon tour
- Tours start by the sailors’ statue, Ibiza town
- Private tours can also be arranged for your friends, family or business trip. Contact us for more details
Why Choose Ibiza Food Tours?
A name you can trust
A name you can trust, Ibiza Food Tours is brought to you by the founder of Walking Ibiza, Toby Clarke and his team. We have been providing walking tours since 2010 and with this project we are adding another one of our great passions…food!
All our guides are passionate about food and more importantly about Ibiza. Each guide will share their unique story with you and enjoy great times along the way. Many of them are multilingual speaking Spanish & English.
We have searched for the most unique locations for you to visit and try the foods and drinks which will connect you with Ibiza`s culture, you will be taken to places that only the locals know, the places you can tell your friends about.
- The group tours are 79€ per person, tours last 4-5 hours
- Maximum 8 people per tour.
- Tours start by the sailors statue, Ibiza town.
- Private tours can also be arranged for your friends, family or business trip.